Monday, February 15, 2010

First Post + Haul!!

Hi I'm Areesah and this is my first blog post!


I live in Sydney, Australia and I'm currently studying Environmental Forensics. I've always wanted a make up/ beauty/ fashion blog, so here it is!!

I'll start off with my haul...

I went shopping the other day at my local shopping centre


I ended up getting:

Napoleon's NP Press powder in Look 5 which is a medium/dark colour. Its a little bit light for me right now so I might use it during winter or underneath bronzer.

I got 3 Rimmel shadows in romance, spun gold and live show



Romance is a pinkish white colour with a slight silver shimmer it makes a nice highlight colour
Spun Gold is a light bronze colour with gold shimmer
and Live show is a pretty teal colour with silver shimmer ( I cant wait to use this colour!!)

Another eye shadow I got is this Model's Prefer Summer Quad



I wasn't going to buy it because it was a cheap brand (only $5 for the palette) but I tried the two blues and fell instantly in love. It was actually quite pigmented. Only trouble I found was that the shadow falls out after you apply so you definitely need to use an eyeshadow base with this.

The blush I got was by Bourjois in Lilas D'or, Bourjois blushers are my fave. They are baked so they are very pigmented and they are quite long lasting.



Lilas D'or is a nice pink colour with gold shimmer. Its so pretty If you have tanned skin it gives you a nice dewy glow. I love it!!!

I also got 3 lipsticks

The Revlon Matte in Nude attitude
and 2 Maybelline Volume XL Seductions in Berry Desirable and Tantalizing Toffee I havent tried these yet, but I been collecting the Maybelline XL's, I loved the Pink Plum colour so I been trying to get all the colours. I'll be doing a separate post on this lipstick soon

Anyways that is all for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment