Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cameraless =(

My sony camera's battery died after taking pics for for my XL lippy review and my charger no longer will work. Last week my boyfriend decided to go all hulk on me and smash the canon camera to pieces. Yup stoopid guys and their rage attacks!!! I thought well at least my video camera can take pics, but guess what... my boyfriend can't remember where the charger is!! I have a blackberry but it takes the worst photos ever so yeah no photo blogs for a while.... I'm going to try and go back to my mums and see if I can find my spare charger for my sony if not I'll have to wait till the new charger for my video camera arrives. This sucks I finally have a decent fashion haul to post!!! These things seem to always happen to me >.< .

1 comment:

  1. waahhh, we share the same problem sis, got a lot of loots to post but my cam battery and charger is not working*sigh* anyway, thanks for joining my giveaway, followed you as well=)

    ReplyDelete