Saturday, May 8, 2010

Quick Update + Some Contests Worth Joining

Gosh I been really slack updated my blog, I pretty much been slammed with so much uni work the last two weeks. So I pretty much have no life at the moment. I been trying update my layout a bit I added my twitter, but bare with me I don't know how to use it!!!

Anyways here are some contests to check out first is

The Real Deal Reviews

Winner receieves two MAC lipsticks, how great is that?!!!! It's also open to international followers!!




~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Princesa Livia's Summer Give Away
She's having a super awesome summer giveaway. The prize has everything this you need to look fab in summer.

the contest is also open to international followers!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the lovely giveaways! Great blog, just started following you. :)

    ReplyDelete