Sunday, February 20, 2011

Guess Who's Back

Yes I have decided to get back to blogging after so many months. This time I hope that I won't slack off again and disappear.

There are so many things that have happened since my last post and hopefully I will have a lot of new things to share with everyone.

I will stick with beauty blogging but lately I been going health and fitness crazy so I might include this in my blog as well.

Over the next few days you will probably see a few changes, one including new web site layout, because I'm sick of the current theme.

I also recently came back from my Thailand holiday, so I think I will include something on shopping in Thailand, from basics to fashion and beauty.

I also I have hanged my hair colour a million times I learnt so many things about hair care which hopefully I will post soon.

Thanks for everyone who are still following me. I am hoping to have a competition set up for you all!!

Stay Tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment