Monday, May 2, 2011

Cheap Fake Lashes From Ebay - Review

I recently saw these cheap boxes of false eyelashes on ebay and was curious to try since they were only $3.50 including postage.

I only ever use natural and short lashes that aren’t really noticeable, these are the first glamour style lashes they are really long and thick. I thought I’d try something different and give these a go.
Initially these were hard o put on. The lash line was thick and was not flexible. The lashes itself felt heavy, plasticy and stiff. However the overall look was nice. I would only wear this clubbing though because they do look pretty fake.

Overall
They were really cheap, $3.50 for a 10 pair box
Look nice, however do look fake
Were not comfortable and felt quite heavy
Hard to put on



I would probably purchase these again, they were pretty cheap and good to play around with.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Love, Just letting you know I thought you deserve one of these.. even though you probably been given a few already..

    http://annebbyx.blogspot.com/2011/05/stylish-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. even though its cheap and hard to put on they look gorgeous on yoru eyes though :)

    ReplyDelete